Regulations of the ROSAFILO online store
Valid from December 15, 2017.
1. The www.rosafilo.pl online store conducts retail and wholesale sales via the Internet in Poland, on the basis of these Regulations.
2. The Regulations define the terms and conditions of using the store, as well as the rights and obligations of the Store Owner and Customers.
3. Before using the Store, the Customer is obliged to read these Regulations, and starting to use the Store is tantamount to accepting all its provisions. The Regulations are an integral part of the sales contract concluded with the Customer.
4. The owner of the Store is the company:
Archivento 1 Sp. z o. o
ul. Orzechowa 17,
5. Agreements in the online store are concluded in Polish.
1. Seller - Archivento 1 Sp. z oo, entered into the National Court Register: 0000829989, NIP: 6692556336, REGON: 385590983.
2. Customer - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit that is not a legal person, which places an Order within the Store.
3. Store - an online store run by the Seller at the Internet address www.rosafilo.pl.
4. Regulations - these regulations of the Online Store referred to in art. 8 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 144, item 1204, as amended), specifying in particular the rules for using the Online Store and the terms and conditions for placing an Order.
5. Order - the Customer's declaration of will submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding the Product or Products Sales Agreement with the Seller.
6. Account - the customer's account in the store, it contains data provided by the customer and information about orders placed by him in the store.
7. Registration form - a form available in the Store, enabling the creation of an Account.
8. Order form - an interactive form available in the Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Cart and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
9. Cart - an element of the Store's software, in which the Products selected for purchase are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
10. Product - a movable item available in the Store which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
11. Sales Agreement - Sales Agreement - Product sales agreement within the meaning of the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121 as amended), concluded via the Online Store in Polish.
12. Promotion - a specific time discount on selected Products or a gift for purchases, which are the subject of the sales contract between the Buyer and the Seller.
13. Proof of purchase - a VAT invoice or other document confirming the purchase of the Product.
Contact with the Store
1. Seller's address: Archivento 1 Sp. z o. o., ul. Orzechowa 17, 75 - 637 Koszalin
2. Seller's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Seller's telephone number: 517 092 319
4. The Seller's bank account number: 42 1610 1162 2013 0080 0120 0001
5. The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
6. The Customer may communicate by phone with the Seller between the hours of 9.00-17.00 from Monday to Friday.
To use the Store, including viewing the Store's assortment and placing orders for Products, you must:
a. The terminal device with access to the Internet and a web browser.
b. an active e-mail account (e-mail),
c. cookies files enabled,
1. The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store caused by force majeure, unlawful actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
2. Viewing the Store's assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store's assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of §5 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the Order to be completed without creating an Account.
3. The prices given in the Store are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices (including VAT).
Creating an Account in the Store
1. To set up an Account in the Store, you must complete the Registration Form.
2. Creating an Account in the Store is free.
3. Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form.
4. The Customer may at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any fees, delete the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the addresses provided in § 2.
Rules for placing an Order
The store is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, enabling the customer to place an order at any time, except for maintenance breaks. The customer also has the option of placing an order by phone or via e-mail.
In order to place an Order:
1. Log in to the Store (optional);
2. Select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click the "Add to Cart" button (or equivalent);
3. Log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration;
4. If you selected the possibility of placing the Order without registration - fill in the order form by entering customer orders data and the address to which the delivery is to take place the Product, select the type of delivery (delivery method Product), enter billing information, if other than the data recipient of the Order,
5. Click the "Order and pay" button / click the "Order and pay" button and confirm the order by clicking on the link sent in the e-mail,
6. Choose one of the available payment methods and, depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period, subject to § 7 point 7.
Delivery and payment methods offered
1. The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
a. postal item, cash on delivery item,
b. courier delivery, cash on delivery courier,
2. The customer can use the following payment methods:
a. cash on delivery
b. transfer payment card account Seller: 42 1610 1162 2013 0080 0120 0001
c. electronic payments and card payments in the Online Store are handled via the Przelewy24 platform available at www.przelewy24.pl, used by PayPro SA, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, tel. (61) 847-52-64, fax: (61) 847-08-38, e-mail: email@example.com. PayPro SA is entered into the National Payment Institution in the register of national payment institutions kept by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority under the number of the entity in UKNF IP24 / 2014.
3. The Buyer selects the payment when placing the Order.
4.If you choose the payment method referred to in point 2a of this paragraph, the Products are shipped immediately, within 3 (working) days from the date of placing the Order by the Buyer (applies to situations in which the Product is available in stock), and payment for the Order is made by a representative of the courier company.
5. If the payment method referred to in point 2b of this paragraph is selected, the Product is sent to the Buyer when 100% of the funds are credited to the Seller's bank account number: 42 1610 1162 2013 0080 0120 0001. The title of payment for the Order should be given order number.
6. If the payment method referred to in point 2b of this paragraph is selected, if the Buyer fails to make the payment within 5 calendar days from the date of confirmation of the Order, the Seller will request the Buyer to make the payment. In the event of an unsuccessful call, the Seller has the right to cancel the Order, informing the Buyer about it by e-mail or telephone.
7. Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store's website.
Execution of the sales contract
1. The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 6 of the Regulations.
2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation takes place by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided when placing the Order, which contains at least the Seller's declaration of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
3. If the Customer chooses:
a. payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make payment within 3 calendar days from the date of the Sale Agreement - otherwise the order will be canceled.
b. payment on delivery upon delivery, the Customer is obliged to make the payment upon delivery.
4. A If you order Products with different delivery dates, the delivery date is the longest given date.
B In the case of ordering Products with different delivery times, the Customer has the option to request delivery of the Products in parts or to deliver all Products after completing the entire order.
5. The start of the period for delivery of the Product to the Customer is counted as follows:
a. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or credit card - from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
b. If the Customer chooses the method of payment on delivery - from the date of the Sale Agreement,
6. The beginning of the period of the Product's readiness for collection by the Customer is counted as follows:
a. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or credit card - from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account
b. If the Customer chooses cash on delivery - from the date of the Sale Agreement.
The right to withdraw from the contract
1. The Buyer who is a consumer within the meaning of Art. 221 of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121 as amended), has the right to withdraw from a distance contract, without giving any reason, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Product.
2. The time limit specified in sec. 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person designated by him other than the carrier.
3. In the case of an Agreement that includes many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the date specified in paragraph 1 runs from the delivery of the last item, batch or part.
4. The consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting to the Seller a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement. The declaration may be submitted on the form, the specimen of which has been posted by the Seller on the website (link) . To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the Agreement, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of this period.
5. The statement may be sent by traditional mail or electronically by sending the statement to the Seller's e-mail address or by submitting the statement on the Seller's website - the Seller's contact details are specified in § 2.
6. If the Consumer sends the declaration by e-mail, the Seller shall immediately send the Consumer to the e-mail address provided by the Consumer confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement.
7. Effects of withdrawal from the Agreement:
a. In the event of withdrawal from a Distance Agreement, the Agreement shall be deemed not to have been concluded.
b. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall immediately return to the Consumer, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the Agreement, all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the item, except for additional costs resulting from the Consumer's selected a delivery method other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Seller.
c. The reimbursement will be made by the Seller using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different solution that will not involve any costs for him.
d. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement until the Product is received back or until proof of its return is provided to him, whichever occurs first.
e. The consumer should return the Product to the Seller's address provided in these Regulations immediately, no later than 14 days from the date on which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be met if the Consumer sends the Product back within 14 days.
f. The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the Product, including the costs of returning the Product, if, due to its nature, the Product could not be returned by regular mail.
g. The consumer is only responsible for the reduction in the value of the Product resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
8. If, due to the nature of the Product, it cannot be returned by regular mail, information about this, as well as about the cost of returning the Product, will be included in the Product description in the Store.
9. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the Agreement:
a. In which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
b. In which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package was opened after delivery
Complaint and warranty
1. Complaints should be submitted in writing or electronically to the addresses of the Seller provided in these Regulations.
2. It is recommended to include in the complaint, inter alia, a brief description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date) of its occurrence, the details of the customer submitting the complaint, and the customer's request in connection with the defect of the goods.
3. The Seller will respond to the complaint immediately, no later than within 14 days, and if he does not do so within this period, it is considered that the Customer's request was considered justified.
4. Goods returned under the complaint procedure should be sent to the address given in § 2 of these Regulations.
Personal data in the Online Store
1. The Seller is the administrator of the Customers' personal data collected via the Online Store.
2. Customers' personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store are collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees - also for marketing purposes.
3. The recipients of personal data of the Customers of the Online Store may be:
a. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by post or courier, the Administrator provides the Customer's collected personal data to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
b. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of electronic payments or with a payment card, the Administrator provides the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Online Store.
4. The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this contract.
1. All photos of Products and other materials (including logos, graphics, texts) posted on the website of the Online Store www.rosafilo.pl are the property of the Seller or have been used by the Seller with the consent of third parties who own the copyrights to them.
2. It is forbidden to copy photos and other graphic materials as well as reprint texts posted on the website of the Online Store www.rosafilo.pl, including making them available on the Internet without the Seller or other third party having the copyrights to them.
3. It is also forbidden for external entities to download photos from the website www.rosafilo.pl and use them for marketing and commercial purposes.
4. The use of the above-mentioned materials without the written consent of the Seller or another third party who is entitled to copyrights is unlawful and may constitute a basis for initiating civil and criminal proceedings against the perpetrators of this practice.
1. Agreements concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
2. The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller will inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the act on the provision of electronic services; the Act on Consumer Rights, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
4. Any disputes between the Parties will be settled amicably. However, if it is not possible to resolve the dispute amicably, the competent court to consider the dispute is the court competent for the seat of the Seller.
5. The above provision does not apply to consumers within the meaning of the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121, as amended) - where any disputes between the Parties will be resolved in a manner amicably or in the presence of an independent and impartial mediator. However, if it is not possible to resolve the dispute amicably, including through mediation, the jurisdiction of the Court will be determined in accordance with the provisions generally applicable in the Republic of Poland.
6. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121, as amended), the Act of May 30 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item 1204, as amended) and other relevant.